By Jane Alexander and Emily Wander, fundraising co-chairs
On behalf of the Hardy Middle School PTO, we invite you to attend the 2017 Hardy Party Auction at the Sphinx Club (1315 K Street NW) on Saturday, April 8, from 7 to 11 pm.
The funds we raise at the auction go towards the support of the amazing educators at Hardy. This includes books for the library, professional development for teachers, support of student enrichment experiences, guest speakers, and more!
We would love for you to join us on April 8th! Additionally, we would love to have donations from our neighbors. Donation ideas include:
- Tickets to a sporting event
- Parent parties or gathering
- Activities for kids
- Gift card or tasting donated by your favorite restaurant
- Special meal made to order or dinner from your native country
- Offering a special service (e.g., tax prep, landscaping, health services, interior design, etc.)
- Quality artwork or jewelry.
Items can be dropped off, along with the donation form at the front desk of the school. A committee member will pick up the donation item and email you an acknowledgement. You may also email the form to us at email@example.com.
Thank you for all of your support!