Submitted by Market Manager Lizzie
This Saturday in the parking lot of the Hardy Middle School (1819 35th Street NW) from 9 am–1 pm come join your favorite local farmers, florists, bakers, and chefs for a morning of music, games, and fresh local food!
- Live music, 10 am–1 pm, by Aaron and Carina
- Face painting and balloon art by everyone's favorite Chubbzy the Clown!
- Kid Corner Fun: Color and glitter-glue a small box to hold all of your small treasures
- Rumalution Rum Cakes is back with his delicious moist cakes!
- Mei&Me is bringing their authentic Vietnamese food to the market!
- Shrub District is coming to the market with their seasonal blueberry basil cocktail bitter!
- Habitat Woodworks is back with beautiful hand-made wooden pieces.
Eat local food / Celebrate local! Fun for the whole family
Interested in volunteering? Interested in tabling? Email firstname.lastname@example.org!