Information provided by GU's Center for Continuing and Professional Education
Registration for Georgetown University Learning Community's Spring 2016 non-credit courses, organized by the Association of Main-Campus Retired Faculty, is now open. Classes begin March 1, 2016.
Courses are for neighbors who are "55 and better." Sign up with friends and neighbors for a deep dive into a particular text or topic!
Please note that all classes take place on the University's Main Campus at 37th and O Streets, NW. Preregistration is required as class sizes will be limited. Registration fees are $30 for one course and $50 for two or more courses.
Spring courses include:
- Edith Wharton and Ernest Hemingway: The First World War and the Notion of Style
- Studia Humanitatis: The Rebirth of the Liberal Arts in the Italian Renaissance
- Exploring Topics in Marine Ecology
- The Experience of Alzheimer’s Disease: A Bio-Psycho-Social Perspective
- Business Ethics
- Marilynne Robinson’s Gilead