Submitted by Jane Alexander, Hardy PTO Fundraising Chair and Burleith resident
On behalf of the Hardy Middle School PTO, we invite you to attend the 2018 Hardy Party Auction on Saturday, April 28, 2018. Exact time and location plus more details can be found on our website in the next few weeks.
The funds we raise at the auction go towards the support of the amazing educators at Hardy. This includes books for the library, professional development for teachers, support of student enrichment experiences, guest speakers, and more! We would love for you to join us on April 28!
Additionally, we would love to have donations from our neighbors. Donation ideas include:
- Tickets to a sporting event
- Parent Parties or Gathering
- Activities for kids
- Ask a favorite restaurant to donate a gift card or tasting
- Special meal made to order – or dinner from your native country
- Offer a special service – tax prep, landscaping, health services, interior design, etc.
- Donating quality artwork or jewelry
Items can be dropped off, along with the donation form at the front desk of the school. A committee member will pick up the donation item and email you an acknowledgement. You may also email the form to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for all of your support!