Submitted by Market Manager Lizzie
This Saturday in the parking lot of the Hardy Middle School (1819 35th Street NW) from 9 am-1 pm come join your favorite local farmers, florists, bakers, and chefs for a morning of music, games, and fresh local food!
We will be paid a special visit by the following pop-up vendors:
- Layla's Lebanese will be making an exciting return with traditional and delicious Lebanese food.
- Rumalution Rumcakes will grace the market with delicious rum cakes.
- Sasya is offering jars of artisanal south-Indian inspired vegetable spreads. Stop by Sasya for free samples!
We have some talented artisans visiting us this Saturday!
- Jimmy Potter with beautiful hand made pottery.
- Habitat Woodworks is bringing hand made wooden pieces of art!
- Claude and Patrice will be bringing unique pieces of local art.
Live music by Joe and Billy starting at 10am! Get your groove on this Saturday!!
As always there will be a kid's corner featuring hula-hoops and face paint!
See you on Saturday!
— Market Manager Lizzie