Join Community Foodworks and an array of vendors for the market, which is held every Saturday from May 8 through November 26, 9 am to 1 pm, at the parking lot of Hardy Middle School.
Welcome-Back-to-School-Market! Fun for the whole family!
- Live music by The Market Band (Check them out! Kids love them.)
- Fire truck tours after 10 am: Kids can explore + play
- Face painting & balloon animals
- Joseph Vivens, local children's book author, presents his new series + signs books
- Pop Ups: Three Puppies Dog Treats and + Dress it Up salad dressing
- Local produce (APPLES, PEACHES, MELONS, EGGPLANT, TOMATOES + more)
- Fresh cut flowers, sustainably raised meat, cheeses, eggs, organic iced coffee from Cafe Los Suenos, specialty pies from Whisked!, Whirled Peas Kitchen and baked goods from Bonaparte!
- Need a tune up? Bike repairs and sales every Saturday 9 am to 1 pm by DC Vintage Cyles :)
Interested in volunteering? Interesting in becoming a Farmers' Market Community Ambassador? Interested in tabling? Email email@example.com!