Information submitted by Georgetown University Neighborhood News.
You are invited to a panel discussion celebrating the commemorative 25th anniversary edition of Black Georgetown Remembered at Georgetown University's Gaston Hall.
Black Georgetown Remembered chronicles the rich but little-known history of the Georgetown black community from the colonial period to the present. Seating will be first-come, first-served. Books will be available for purchase before and after the event. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Jackie Beilhart at 202-687-9298.
RSVP required for this free event.
Moderator: Maurice Jackson, Georgetown University
- Valerie Babb, University of Georgia
- Kathleen Menzie Lesko, Huntington Library
- Vernon H. Ricks, Jr, Mount Zion United Methodist Church
- Monica Roaché, Advisory Neighborhood Commissioner
- Neville Waters, III, Fifth Generation Georgetowner