Join Community Foodworks and an array of vendors for the market, which is held every Saturday from May 8 through November 19, 9 am to 1 pm, at the parking lot of Hardy Middle School, 1819 35th Street NW, across from Safeway. Check out our Facebook page.
- Storytime by the Georgetown Library: 10 am
- Free yoga by Yoga District: noon to 1 pm
- Face Painting
- Pie samples all market long from Whisked!
- Local produce from Westmoreland Farm & Spring Valley Farm and Orchard
- Cut flowers and succulents by Plant Masters
- Baked goods by Bonaparte Cafe and Whisked!
- All-natural meat and dairy by Country Vittles at Critter Hill Farm (last chance to order your Thanksgiving Turkey!)
- Organic coffee by Carlos at Café Los Sueños
- All-natural lunch options by Whirled Peas!
- Pop Ups: Habitat Woodworks (great handmade cutting boards and desks!); Dimitri Olive Oil; Brent Ceramics; Compost Crew; and Chunky & Friends
- Bike sales and repairs
Next Saturday, November 19 is the last market. The Fiber Arts Festival is returning with a petting zoo! And its still not too late to enter the pie contest and a chance to win a Thanksgiving turkey from Country Vittles! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to enter!
Interested in volunteering? We need you! Questions/Suggestions? Let's hear them! Email email@example.com.