This event on Tuesday, September 22, is sponsored by the DC Office on Aging and the Guy Mason Senior Program and will be held from 11:30 am–3 pm at Guy Mason Recreation Center, 3600 Calvert Street NW.
For more information, please call Ralph Wright (202) 727-7703 or Alice Thompson (202) 535-1321.
Among the exhibitors and activities are:
- DC Fire/EMS: blood pressure and glucose screening
- IONA Senior Services: Prevention of blindness/glaucoma screening
- Walgreens: Flu vaccines
- Howard University School of Dentistry
- Terrific, Inc. Older Adults HIV Program
- ADA Program manager DC Taxicab Ride
- Costco/Hamilton Relay/Whole Foods
- Money Smarts Workshop
- UDC Nutrition Program
- UDC Hearing and Speech Pathology
- Men's Health Network
- GU Breast Cancer Center
- Legal Counsel for the Elderly and the Senior Medicare Patrol/Georgetown Library