We want to hear from you!
Submit your message below, email the BCA at firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to us at PO Box 32262, Calvert Station, 2336 Wisconsin Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20007.
Add your voice to the website or to the Burleith Bell. The BCA invites Burleith residents to write articles of community interest for either communications vehicle. Email email@example.com for editorial and photo requirements—or to suggest story ideas.
Share your views through the BCA Yahoo Groups listserv, a moderated community and neighborhood exchange of locally relevant information and discussion intended primarily for Burleith residents. To subscribe, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Civility and common sense are expected; personal attacks are not allowed. See below for other listserv rules of the road.
- As appropriate, individual responses to authors of postings (as opposed to replies to the entire group) are encouraged.
- Advertisements from commercial or for-profit entities are prohibited except for limited postings (as agreed to in advance) from businesses that regularly support Burleith through advertising and monetary/in-kind donations to BCA-sponsored events. If you would like to advertise in the Burleith Bell newsletter or on our website, please contact email@example.com.
- Disseminating information about items to be given away or sold by the owner is acceptable as long as the poster is a Burleith resident.
- Campaigning against or on behalf of a specific candidate is prohibited, although information about political events of a public interest is acceptable.
- Other activities of potential interest may be posted at the discretion of the moderator. Please use your judgment in determining what is an acceptable posting. The BCA reserves the right to prohibit certain postings, and egregious postings will be removed by the moderator. The moderator will ban repeat violators from continued participation in this site.